A highly respected and successful broker based in London are recruiting for a First Line Support person with experience of microsoft products. There are many projects in the pipeline but the initial role will be 1st line & desktop support.
To be successful in this role you will need at least one years experience in a similar 1st Line Support/Service Desk and a deskside role supporting large numbers of users in Windows desktop PCs, printers and telephones along with the support of Microsoft Office applications etc. You will be an excellent communicator and be used to performing remote fixes, password re-sets etc.
Supporting Windows desktop PCs, printers and telephones
Supporting Microsoft Office applications
Liaising with IT equipment and printer consumables suppliers
Maintaining daily and monthly backups and restores
Performing day-to-day IT checks
Supporting remote offices
Required personal qualities:
- Proactive, flexible and able to work in a busy, demanding, time-sensitive and sometimes stressful environment
- Strong attention to detail - Results-driven
- Outstanding communication skills to work effectively with all front, middle and back office staff
- Able to work in a first line support role, often on own initiative and with minimum supervision
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills
- A definite starter-finisher
In return for your skills my client can offer superb career opportunities, training and an excellent working environment. Benefits include a yearly discretionary bonus, Subsidised gym, Subsidised private medical, Pension Lunch allowance & Death in service benefit.