My client, a leading Professional Services corp, based in beautiful modern offices in London are looking for an Enterprise Architect to join their friendly, yet dynamic team.
The company are at the forefront of their industry providing specialist consultancy services to clients of varying sectors to include: Energy / Public Sector / Smart Technology / Finance / Defense / Legal and telecoms.
They are searching for an Enterprise Architect with a broad range of Business, Data, and Technical architecture skills to join their digital transformation practice.
The ideal Enterprise Architect will possess the following skills:
- Ability to develop relationships and quickly build a rapport with key stakeholders; exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization - this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations.
- Experience using model-based representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business, information and IT systems and infrastructure. The ability to visualize and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the enterprise architecture.
- A strong track record of business analysis - ability to apply architectural principles to business solutions; extensive experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives.
- Strong situational analysis and decision-making abilities - ability to initiate discussion and influence outcomes.
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy on delivering outcomes that exceed client expectations.
- Delivery of technology strategy or programme architectures.
- Experience of governance and governing large projects or programmes.
- Strong understanding of business and business drivers.
- Experience of mentoring and guiding more junior colleagues.