Attention EMBEDDED SECURITY SPECIALIST
Are you a highly talented EMBEDDED SECURITY SPECIALIST ? Are you looking for the PERFECT work/life balance? Do you have experience in the Automation Industry? Want a highly rewarding salary package AND work from home?
Then look no further.....
Due to my clients continuous success and growth, they are looking to expand their Cyber Department and hire a highly Talented EMBEDDED SECURITY SPECIALIST.
whose duties will include:
- Reviewing automotive cybersecurity technical design documents and requirement specifications
- Work alongside other security experts to discuss testing of the security requirements for topics you’re not familiar with yourself.
- Create test procedures and test cases for testing automotive cybersecurity requirements.
- Contribute and share your own security knowledge and findings within the interdisciplinary team to allow team members with different backgrounds to produce a faster progress when working on security related topics.
- Diagnose and coordinate pre-conditions for functional tests with the customer
- Provide reliable status reports and forecasts
-Reinforce the test automation experts during test implementations and execution
What YOU must bring to the table:
- University degree in computer sciences, electrical engineering or related technical discipline
- Knowledgeable in the field of IT-Security technologies.
- Great analytical and programming skills
- High interest into new innovative technologies with an ability to pick up new skills and knowledge
- Ability to work in a intercultural (German/Israeli) environment
- Fluent in German and English
What we OFFER you in return:
- Attractive salary, bonus and benefit packages
- flat hierarchies and creative leeway
- Remote home work
- Family like working atmosphere with an international and dynamic team
- Flexible working hours and working under your own initiative
- Very Unique career development opportunities
- Close cooperation with the R&D department of the world’s leading car manufacturer
Bonus points if you HAVE:
Exposure and knowledge with automotive technologies (Components network, AutoSAR, HSMs, OSes and protocols etc)
Embedded security experience (especially automotive security)
Automotive testing experience ( Volkswagen experience is an advantage)
Experience in planning, designing and managing tests for embedded software
ISTQB Certification, Certifies tester/advanced level test manager