C++ Embedded Software Engineer (Mid or Senior level)
£40,000 - £60,000 Basic Salary + benefits
Our client is a ground-breaking technology start-up, that uses algorithms that enable hearing/ listening devices to work effectively in noisy environments. The same technology is transferable to the business world of video conferencing, again by minimising external noise and locking into the individual(s) who is speaking. They are proud and excited to announce their recent and significant funding they have secured, which will enable them to hire talented people to grow the business and reach their goals.
Due to their scale-up plans, they are seeking an experienced C++ Embedded Engineer to work as part of the product team.
- At least 3 years of embedded experience in C or C++
- Demonstratable experience of producing clean/well-structured code
- Working with embedded devices in a Linux environment
- Mentorship of junior colleagues
- Commitment to the product and continuous improvement
- Experience of packaging systems
Nice to have:
- Ideally DSP (or audio) experience or knowledge
They are in a great Cambridge location just outside of the centre, with modern offices where you will find a working environment which is friendly, collaborative and challenging. You will be joining an existing team (between 20-25 people) who will make you feel welcome and you'll enjoy their company culture which promotes best practice, flexibility and real career growth opportunities.
Please apply ASAP as interviews will be taking place from now.