DevOps Engineer, Payments, Global Service Provider, Middlesbrough area
My client, an international payments processor based in Middlesbrough area to help transform the way our client develop, build and release software.
- Recommending and maturing best practices and tools
- Analyzing and improving existing build and release lifecycles
- Configuring Jenkins and build executors, developing Jenkinsfiles, configuring Jenkins projects, multibranch pipeline configurations, troubleshooting failed builds
- Writing container code for Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
- Writing shell scripts for Bash
- Nginx and Apache web server configuration and administration
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related technical field, plus minimum of five years of direct experience in Software Development
- Broad understanding of tools and technologies with a preference for Azure, Jenkins, Bitbucket/Git, and Kubernetes/Helm.
- Source Control (Git, Bitbucket)
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Bamboo, VSTS )
- Infrastructure Automation (Terraform)
- Configuration Management (Jenkins,Ansible)
- Deployment Automation & Orchestration (Jenkins, VSTS, Octopus)
- Container Concepts (LXD, Docker)
- Orchestration (Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm)
- Cloud (AWS, Azure, GoogleCloud, Openstack)
- Build and deployment of cloud based and hybrid-cloud solutions with Jenkins, Git.
- Strong operational experience in Linux/Unix environment and scripting (Python, Perl, Shell)
Please send an up to date CV for immediate attention!