Our client is seeking an IT Developer to contribute and be involved in all phases of developing new IT monitoring systems for the business.
To be successful in this role you will need to be degree educated and have sound knowledge of the following:
-Support existing systems
-Development of new IT software; requirements analysis, prototype, development, test, deployment, and support
-Develop windows and web based systems using Microsoft .NET C# and related technologies (Windows Services, Web Api, Asp.Net MVC, HTML, jQuery, CSS) that interface with SQL Server databases
-Develop automated tests using unit testing and mocking frameworks
-To follow the teams development Agile/Scrum methodology and toolset (TFS, GIT)
-Ensuring all work is carried out with reference to CTS IT department work instructions and standards following industry best practice
- Some manual handling may be required
- Knowledge of C# & .Net
- Knowledge of ASP.Net MVC
- Comfortable with Unit Tests (e.g. nUnit or MSPEC) and PowerShell
- Solutions focussed
- Analytical problem solver who is able to quickly & accurately identify key issues
- Effective & well-presented communicator both verbally and in writing
- Excellent attention to detail with highly methodical approach to working
- Experience of developing clear, concise documentation (design, technical and support)
-Knowledge of Microsoft Service Bus for Windows
-Understanding of the software development lifecycle using an iterative (Agile) approach.
-Experience of working with Team Foundation Server
- Experience of developing applications that use Microsoft SQL Server as a data store
Basic understanding of business finance.
We are looking for a pro-active individual that uses initiative, takes responsibility, and actively seeks opportunities for self-improvement
Approachable, adaptable and able to work on their own or as part of a team.
If this sounds like you, then please contact me to discuss this opportunity - Martine Sullivan 020 8466 366