Data Visualisation Developer
£40,000 - £55,000
DP Connect have partnered with an exceptional, fast growing organisation based in north Cambridge. Specialising in machine learning they have developed an innovative AI platform that is revolutionising their industry!
This pioneering organisation are continuously growing and so they are now looking for Data Visualisation Developers to join a brand-new team and work on an exploration product suite. The fundamental purpose of the role is to understand client requirements and then transition this into data visualisations, build data models to support those visualisations, as well as, supporting the development and maintenance of all data pipelines.
Since this is a brand-new role, you will play a pivotal part in rolling out this development and shaping the team!
- Design and develop visual dashboards using Tableau
- Provide training on advanced Tableau features to clients and the internal team
- Maintain and continue to improve visualisations by assessing new requirements and enhancing features
- Complete unit tests and ensure all outputs meet company standards
- Provide ongoing support to all relevant teams in terms of release planning and operational handovers
- You will have exceptional knowledge and experience with data analytics and visualisation tools; preferably Tableau
- It would be highly advantageous that you have experience with data integration and coding languages (ideally Python)
This position would really suit an individual who enjoys a varied workload whilst working under pressure, self-motivated, a great communicator and a good team player.