My client, a leading Professional Services corp, based in beautiful modern offices in London are looking for an Data Architect to join their friendly, yet dynamic team. This is a modern organisation that operates a fexible working scheme, remote working is encouraged.
The company are at the forefront of their industry providing specialist consultancy services to clients of varying sectors to include: Energy / Public Sector / Smart Technology / Finance / Defense / Legal and telecoms.
They are searching for an Data Architect with a broad range of Business, Data, and Technical architecture skills to join their digital transformation practice.
The Data Architect will be accountable and responsible for - Datamodelling, data governance, data protection, data migration and data analytics.
The Data Architect will posses the following experience:
* Data Architect - demonstrable experience Developing data models for new complex IT Systems
* Data Governance - advising on best practice - have an understanding of data confidentiality issues, and data protection requirements
* Proven analytical skills - translating business requirements into technical requirements Stakeholder * Management/Engagement - able to manage stakeholder requirements, and project expectations
* Analyse and fully understanding system interdependencies
* Agile/Scrum methodology approach
* Able to converse with both technical and non-technical stakeholders Outstanding communication skills - both written & oral English
The company offer excellent benefits to include flexible working scheme, bonus / 25 rising to 28 days holiday / Private Medical Insurance / Life Assurance / Income protection / Pension / Gym / interest Free season Ticket Loan / Childcare vouchers.