Excellent opportunity to join an expanding, multinational IT Management Consultancy client based a short distance from London Bridge. Due to organic growth within this successful corporation, we are searching for a number of Cyber Security Consultants of varying levels: Cyber Security Consultant / Senior Cyber Secuirty Consultants / Manager Level Cyber Security Consultants who have demonstrable client facing and delivery capabilities. The company competes with big players within the IT Management Consultancy arena, you will have the opportunity to enjoy working with cutting edge technologies, tools and techniques.
The Cyber Security Consultant / Senior Cyber Secuirty Consultants will possess experience in some of the following areas:
Cyber Security Strategy/Maturity / Risk Assessment/Management / Data Protection & Privacy / Data Leakage Prevention / Identity & Access Management / Suspicious Activity Monitoring / Crisis Management Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity / Cyber Resilience Security Governance
The Cyber Security Consultant / Senior Cyber Secuirty Consultants will demonstrate:
* A solid background working in large complex environments delivering IT Transformation engagements.
* Evident consulting capabilities.
* Customer focused approach with a natural ability to recognise customer business requirements.
* You will be committed to quality and on-schedule delivery; proven ability to establish and meet milestones and deadlines.
* Customer-focused mentality to understand and appropriately respond to customers business needs.
* Exceptional stakeholder engagement ability, to include clients, colleagues and Senior Management.
* Exceptional ability to articulate and present solutions to senior management and customers.
The company ethos is positive, collaborative, supportive and offers and open-plan / open-doored environment with an exceptional and diverse client based.