Our client is a financial services provider and they are looking for an exceptional and experienced IT professional to join their Systems Support team. Responsible for the security and smooth running of their VMWare/Windows Infrastructure. To protect the company by employing a range of technologies and processes to prevent, detect and manage security/cyber threats.
You will be joining an established and friendly team who will help you succeed in your role.
You will receive support through your on boarding and regular training and development.
As well as an opportunity to work with talented people they offer a competitive salary, life cover, pension scheme into which the company will contribute up to 10% of total earnings and a performance based discretionary bonus scheme.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- An understanding of the cyber security risks associated with various technologies and ways to manage them.
- A good working knowledge of various security technologies such as network and application firewalls, host intrusion prevention and anti-virus.
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical skills and an ability to analyse complex technical information in order to identify patterns and trends.
- An ability to work under pressure, particularly when dealing with threats and at times of high demand.
- Understanding of firewalls, antivirus, and NIST concepts.
- ISO 27001 Certification.
We are looking for a pro-active individual with a passion for Cyber that uses initiative, takes responsibility, and actively seeks opportunities for self-improvement. Approachable, adaptable and able to work on their own or as part of a team.
If this sounds like you, then please contact me to discuss this opportunity