1st Line Support opportunity with a fantastic multinational Payments / Financial Services corp.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting our clients by delivering technical/customer support directly to the customer by phone and email. The applicants need to possess analytical and technical skills in order to solve a maximum of problems on their own and on first contact.
- 1st / 2nd Line Support experience in a similar position within the financial services sector.
- Experience in the payment industry would be a very strong advantage (not essentail).
The Customer Service Operator will:
- Deliver a high level of support based on incidents and service requests received from various routes including telephone and e-mail;
- Ensure that all requests are documented; Maintain the incident tracking system updated through all steps of the ticket life cycle; from the input of issue through to the resolutions;
- Associate incidents to known errors or problems and allocate technical calls to the relevant resolver group, initiate escalation procedures and manage incidents;
- Maintain a high degree of customer service; provide status updates to customers and verify the quality of service when incidents are closed;
Good knowledge of IT networks;
- Curious, passionate for IT and self-learner, any experience in Linux and SQL an advantage - but full training offered.
- Ability to use ticketing system and disposition tools, MS Office, Internet, Outlook;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Experience of and comfort with working in a data-driven and changing environment;
- Service minded, active listening, attention to detail and result oriented profile;
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written; ability to communicate verbally and in writing with both technical and non-technical users;
- Great adaptability and team spirit;