I am working with a rapidly growing technical company based west of Cambridge.
This is a managerial role reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, accountable for the customer
services team both internally and through our outsourced operation.
You will take responsibility for customer queries from consumers as well as supporting the needs of customers. You will handle and troubleshoot technical requests, customer quieries and escalate as necessary.
You will also be a responsible for supporting the continual improvements in both business customer and end user experience with product and services.
You will be an enthusiastic, confident individual with the tenacity for driving and delivering
improved customer experience; someone who can lead a team of customer service staff to
achieve insightful and innovative solutions for users/customers. You will be motivated by
technology and will have experience supporting customers through omnichannel support
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Key account relationship building with customers and product installers developing user
- Devising new programs that will help develop and grow customer relationships and
- Line Managing the customer service team with confidence, training and upskilling them
to provide high level technical support
- Approving new product deployment into customers
- Interface with other teams, including sales and engineering
- Consulting with Product and Project Managers, ensuring that scripts and relevant
supporting materials are maintained to assist help line staff respond to potential
- Ensuring that customer support services are established in advance of product delivery
and that staff have appropriate briefing and training
- Providing regular reports to the business including identifying trends and proposing