DP Connect seeks a Contractor Care & Compliance Adminstrator required to join us to help us keep in touch with our contractors and to ensure that all the key elements of their compliance are in place. In addition to supporting the operations team the person will liaise with some of our external suppliers.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
- Issuing DPC contracts and extensions to clients and contractors
- Managing in-house and client portals; accepting contracts and extensions, assisting with timesheet queries, uploading and managing contractor information.
- Chasing outstanding contracts and compliance documentation
- Producing terms of business and placement letters in relation to permanent vacancies and placements
- Proactively trying to renew contracts and passing leads to consultants in respect of alternative roles for finishers and maintaining contact with all finishers.
- Regular liaison with our base of Contractors by telephone and email
- Conducting contractor reviews with our clients / providing references
- Mailshots to contractor and client base as/when required
- Chasing outstanding contracts and client consultancy agreements
- Working with the Head of Business Operations to keep our processes and documentation in line with legal requirements (e.g IR35 and Working Time Regulation), and reviewing client's own contracts, ensuring terms match our commercial requirements, and are mirrored in contractor paperwork to minimise the risk to DPC
- Close working relationship with Sales Consultants/recruiters, Team Leaders, Contractor Payroll, Head of Business Operations and CEO.
- Maintaining and updating contractor spreadsheet
- Reporting to CEO on contractor base
- Ad hoc accounts projects for Head of Business Operations and CEO typically relating to contractor pay rates and finish dates.
The role also includes general office management duties including, but not limited to:
Supplier contracts & support:
- Managing IT peripherals including photocopiers and fax machines
- General office management inclusive of Fire Safety, Electrical testing, cleaning contracts, whilst also being the first point of contact for the managing agent for the building
Internal Office Support
- Shared reception duties / Managing the internal telephone system / Post
- Posting job vacancies to the DP Connect website and job boards
- Ensuring that the data on the sales database retains its integrity
- Updating the sales database with new Client and candidate information in line with GDPR
- Support the production and presentation of internal and external documentation
- Support on the ongoing upkeep of the office environment and staff welfare
- Assisting the wider business operations team in their day to day duties
- Offering administration support to Consultants, Team Leaders and Management as and when necessary
- General secretarial duties when required
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Good PC skills, Word, Excel etc.
- Excellent administration skills.
- Strong sense of urgency
- Follow things through to conclusion
- Sense of responsibility
- Commercially aware
- Conscientious & hard-working
- Contracts Admin experience
- Recruitment company experience