Cloud Engineer - Cambridge - Fraud and Risk Management
Our client develops a cutting-edge big data software application, which provides behavioural and predictive analysis based on consumer data for fraud and risk management.
They are now looking for a Cloud Engineer to join their IT Team to work on growing the SaaS/Cloud space in their Cambridge office.
- deployment of the customer solutions on the cloud platform
- automate platform services, support, processes, standards and tools
- ensure service uptime and high availability
- implement backup and disaster recovery procedures
- strong academic background in a relevant discipline
- Amazon Web Services (AWS): IAM, EC2, EBS, ELB, S3, Route 53, NAT Gateways, VPCs, etc.
- Linux experience, shell scripts and command-line tools
- automation tools: Terraform, Cloud formation, Ansible, etc.
- MongoDB, MongoDB OpsManager, Elastic Search
- strong communication and collaboration skills
In exchange for your services, the client offers a very competitive basic salary, a number of great benefits and excellent career progression and growth opportunities.