Cloud Architect - Migration - Surrey - Payments - Software
My client are the leading integrator of payment and information solutions. That means travellers make smarter travel decisions and transportation agencies manage demand across the entire transportation network all in real time. Their technology is designed at helping billions of travellers move more easily within and between the world's major cities.
As a Cloud Architect, you will be responsible for the design of solutions that are aligned with the customer requirements for projects such as migrating client systems to the cloud.
- Works with a wide range of engineering resources as needed, ensuring that end-to-end infrastructure design is completed
- Coordinates and develops project concepts, objectives, specifications and resource needs
- Prepares design specifications, analyses and recommendations based on customer requirements.
- Participates in the design, development, planning, modification and/or improvement of software operational systems
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience with system development/engineering, providing technical direction and leadership to team members
- Experience in developing IT infrastructure Solutions as a lead engineer or Architect
- Experience in IT Infrastructure implementation or lifecycle development
- Experience with any combination of Linux/Unix, Windows, VMWare vSphere within a mid to large enterprise
- Experience of migrating to the cloud - ideally Azure
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send an up to date CV for immediate attention!