Client Delivery Manager - Smart Metering, Energy
My client, a leader in the smart metering market are currently looking to bring on board a Client Delivery Manager to ensure that the Smart Meter infrastructure is designed effectively, tested properly and is working correctly.
- Managing the performance and development of a small team
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the Independent Chairs
- Overseeing the co-ordination of multiple committee meetings
- Liaising with industry stakeholders, and attendance of industry governance forums
- Preparing reports and papers for consideration by the Panel and Panel Sub-Committees and industry parties on technical matters
- Supporting the maintenance of the Technical Specifications and the Technical and Business Architecture documents and models
- Continuous improvement of the products, techniques and procedures used
- Proven management experience, and are able to shape, lead and develop a team
- Strong client and stakeholder management abilities
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, able to understand and communicate complex issues and solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Smart Metering or Energy knowledge
Please send an up to date CV for immediate attention!