We are looking for an experienced COO to be based in in the beautiful city of Limassol, Cyprus to join a well-established and highly recognised company as they venture in the banking market
- Previous experience of setting up operations team from scratch – others have failed at interview because they didn’t come from a background of building a team from ground up – instead joined an existing team.
- Develop and enforce sound policies and structures for the growth of the company.
- Set up workflow process for banking operations and provide the support needed for smooth operations.
- Create and monitor a strong workforce by developing competent individuals in the banking operations team.
- Delegate tasks to members of the operations team.
- Monitor daily operations to ensure a free flow process and supervise the execution of daily tasks.
- Ensure client data is protected from the public and secured against fraud by enforcing access rights and verification levels.
- Collaborate with heads of other units to develop best practices for successful banking operations.
- Available to start as soon as reasonably possible.
- €100k starting salary which is hugely negotiable plus discretionary bonus and benefits package
- Full time – Monday to Friday 9-6, based in Limassol. No remote work at this stage as the team is new, this may change in the future as the team matures
- Position offers autonomy as you will be expected to manage the operations team and you will be reporting directly into the CEO of FXPro
- Minimum travel between London and Cyprus offices, maybe 1 or 2 per year.
- Product is set to go live on 1st July, which they are on track with. Product is the new banking arm of the client, which includes an app allowing for banking, investment and trading in one place, hence the need to have a little bit of technical understanding.
- Relocation package for non Cypriots:- Flights covered for the individual and their family, plus 2 weeks’ accommodation covered and taxis covered to and from hotel to clients' offices.
If you’re interested or have the suitable skillset and experience please apply now.