My client is the leading integrator of payment and information solutions. That means travellers make smarter travel decisions and transportation agencies manage demand across the entire transportation network all in real time. Their technology is designed to help billions of travellers move more easily within and between the world's major cities.
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will contribute to all parts of the systems engineering lifecycle, including requirements gathering, analysis, architectural and software design, system integration and commissioning into live operations.
- Contributing to the architectural design and implementation of technical solutions in project/product development environments.
- Working closely with project managers and stakeholders to ensure specification and design of cutting edge, compliant and cost effective solutions.
- Directing development teams to ensure requirements are accurately understood.
- Interfacing with customers up to senior levels throughout project lifecycles.
- Leading the integration of systems with suppliers systems to achieve effective solution delivery.
You will have:
- Experience of complex software system architecture, design implementation and integration.
- Demonstrable technology background, specifically in the delivery of complex software systems with high levels of 3rd party integration.
- Experience of taking a significant role in a technical team through the architecture, design and implementation of a new system development.
- Experience in applying design methodologies using recognised tools and notation across complex software solutions.
- Experience of working with customers and stakeholders to develop business and technical solutions.
- Experience of analysing and developing solutions in a Control Room or Software Systems Engineering environment.
If you are interested in hearing more, please submit your CV for consideration.