We are currently working with one of the Nordics hottest payments companies helping them to find a Business Development Manager in the gaming space for their London office.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years sales experience with a payment’s platform and must have a strong understanding of the gaming space, or perhaps sold payment methods to payment operators.
The main purpose of this role will be selling the companies services to gaming/gambling companies.
· Experienced in proactively networking to establish and nurture new relationships
· Capable of selling through different styles and ability to sustain and convert a winning negotiation
· A natural 'Hunter' who enjoys winning new business and can plan their own diary accordingly to achieve sales targets and KPIS's
· Work closely with the internal partner team and external partners
· Accurate forecasting and structured approach to the market
· Project manage merchant integration
· Able to conduct a high-quality sales negotiation with reference to customer cues
· Consultative sales experience liaising with key stake holders in the gaming space
· 2-3 Years’ experience working in a Payments/Fintech company and a strong understanding of the Gaming/Gambling space
· A self-starter who can wear multiple hats and thrives from working in a fast-paced environment
· The ability to travel throughout Europe to attend company events, tradeshows, and meetings
· Must live within commutable distance to London
It is a Nordic Payments company that specialise in online payments and currently have a diverse and fast-growing team of over 400 with plans to double the commercial side of the business within the next year!