Business Development Manager, Sales, Payments, Banking, SaaS
Business Development Manager
We are currently working with one of the Nordics hottest Fintech¿s helping them to find a Business Development Manager to work closely with their Country Manager to launch their new London office.
The ideal candidate will have 5-7+ years sales experience within a Fintech and must have a strong sales background in SaaS.
The main purpose of this role will be selling the companies SaaS offering into Banks and Financial institutions.
Salary: £75-85K + 40% bonus.
Location: London or commutable
· Experienced in proactively networking to establish and nurture new relationships
· Capable of selling through different styles and ability to sustain and convert a winning negotiation
· A natural 'Hunter' who enjoys winning new business and can plan their own diary accordingly to achieve sales targets and KPIS's
· Work closely with Country Manager, Presales Manager and Junior BDM
· Accurate forecasting and structured approach to the market
· Able to liaise with key stake holders of companies and sell at enterprise level over £1M
· Able to conduct a high-quality sales negotiation with reference to customer cues
· 5-7 Years experience working in a Payments/Fintech company and a strong understanding of the SaaS space
· A self-starter who can wear multiple hats and thrives from working in a fast-paced environment
· The ability to travel throughout Europe to attend company events, tradeshows, and meetings
· Must live within commutable distance to London!
Please only apply if you meet the above requirements.
It is a Nordic Fintech that connect banks across Europe.
They have 4 offices throughout Europe with their most recent office opening in London.
For more info, please apply through the link