Business Development Manager, Sales, Payments, Banking, SaaS
Business Development Executive
We are currently working with one of the Nordics hottest Fintech’s helping them to find a Business Development Manager to work closely with their Country Manager in the launch of their new London office.
The ideal candidate will have 1-2+ years sales experience within a Fintech and must experience in a sales environment, ideally selling SaaS solutions.
The main purpose of this role will be selling the companies SaaS offering into Banks and Financial institutions.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for developing long term relationships with a portfolio of leads and assigned prospects, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders whilst supporting the Senior BDM and Country Manager on large enterprise tendors and deals.
You need to be a key networker who is prepared to travel to networking events and tradeshows.
The ideal candidate will be London based or commutable, and is entrepreneurial: Independent, self-motivator, intelligent, with a passion to work in a faced paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Salary: £60K + 40% bonus.
Location: London or commutable
· Experienced in proactively networking to establish and nurture new relationships
· A natural 'Hunter' who enjoys winning new business
· Work closely with Senior BDM, Country Manager, and Presales Manager
· Comfortable cold calling, prospecting, conducting meetings with clients
· Experience with mid – long sales cycles, ideally SaaS solutions
· 1-2 Years’ experience working in for a Finance, Tech, or Fintech company and a strong understanding of the SaaS space
· A self-starter who can wear multiple hats and thrives from working in a fast-paced environment
· The ability to travel throughout Europe to attend company events, tradeshows, and meetings
· Must live within commutable distance to London!
Please only apply if you meet the above requirements.
It is a Nordic Fintech that connect banks across Europe.
They have 4 offices throughout Europe with their most recent office opening in London.
For more info, please apply through the link