Application Support Analyst - Fraud - Surrey
My client are the leading integrator of payment and information solutions. That means travellers make smarter travel decisions and transportation agencies manage demand across the entire transportation network all in real time. Their technology is designed to help billions of travellers move more easily within and between the world's major cities.
As an Application Support Analyst, you will be responsible for providing second line technical support to multiple customers across various regions, working across 20+ custom-built and standard applications and database systems programmed with a variety of languages on multiple operating systems. You will also be responsible for operating various prevention schemes to identify and reduce fraud.
- Provide application support including system administration, technical troubleshooting, root cause analysis, incident resolution and where required, escalation.
- Provide second line technical support to the wider business including Back Office (Unix, Wintel) and IT (Oracle, MS SQL) and give advice from the application perspective in order to resolve any identified problems.
- Develop fraud reports, designed to identify instances of fraud.
- Participate in the on-call rota.
Skills and experience:
- Solid experience of relational database management systems (RDBMS) (i.e. Oracle or MS SQL).
- Experience of small to large scale transactional systems within a fraud/application support role.
- Competent user of MS, specifically Excel, Access, Outlook and Word.
- Experience of working with remote teams.
Experience of Unix shell scripting, .Net, C#, ASP.Net programming highly desirable.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please send an up to date CV for immediate attention.