2nd Line Support Engineer - Contract - London - Financial Services - DBS Security Clearance
A 2nd line Technical Support analyst, with demonstrable hands on technical experience, to provide dedicated support off-site from clients headquarters. Providing a robust, efficient and skilled service to maximise the resolving capability of these teams.
To work closely with all other IT support teams, playing a key role in major incident service restoration activities, providing technical guidance and support and work with other cross functional areas to resolve service incidents and problems as quickly as possible.
Duties and Responsibilities (not limited to)
- Support the leadership of the 2nd line Technical Support, Front Office Support and AV/VC Support teams managing workloads to ensure an efficient and effective service
- To provide technical to the IT Technical Support Teams
- Ensure an ITIL best practice approach to both Incident and Problem management processes, in line with agreed SLAs
- Proactively assist with the management of team work queues ensuring that all Requests, Incidents and Problem tickets are processed, updated and completed in a timely manner and in accordance to the clients procedures.
- Work closely with the IT Service Desk to promote cross-skilling and technical development of the 1st line IT Service Desk team to increase 1st line fix rate and decrease the numbers of tickets passed from 1st to 2nd line