PA / Administration Support
PA / Personal Assistant / Administration Support - South East London - Bromley / Beckenham area
My client, a successful family run business, based near to Bromley / Beckenham are recruiting for a PA to 3 Directors, as well as administration support to other staff in addition to looking after the office reception. This is a full-time temporary role to provide cover for maternity leave. The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 5.15pm.
The role involves:
- Taking and managing phone calls in a polite and professional manner.
- Welcoming and directing visitors to their contact and providing their refreshments.
- Organising couriers.
- Receiving and managing delivery of packages to the office.
- Filing, photocopying, scanning and laminating of documents as necessary.
- Managing job enquiries received via phone and email.
- Typing and sending quotations to clients and keeping the quotation register up to date.
- General correspondence via letter and email.
- Sending company details such as insurances, bank details and accreditations to clients on request.
- Taking minutes of meetings and typing them up.
- Previous secretarial experience essential.
- Excellent literacy in Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Fast and accurate typing skills.
- Excellent spelling and grammar.
- Polite and professional telephone manner.
- Polite and courteous communication skills