Contract Software Test Engineer
Contract Software Test Engineer (Urgent Requirement) - Agile/Manual/Automation - Global Payments Organisation - Surrey - 6 Month Initial Contract - Rate Negotiable (DOE)
Manual, Automation, TDD, Agile, Linux, C++
Are you looking to put a stamp on your next role? Do you want to be key in what happens every day by being part of a world leading business who develop technology aimed at helping billions of travellers move more easily within and between the world's major cities?
My client is a leading integrator of payment and information solutions which mean travellers make smarter travel decisions and transportation agencies manage demand across the entire transportation network are currently in need of a Software Test Engineer.
The Software Test Engineer is required for an initial 6 Month Contract Assignment. You will be testing systems and software within a Scrum team, in accordance with designated standards and procedures.
- Engineering level testing of devices software.
- Working within a Devices Scrum development team.
- Automated testing strategy and tools development.
- Software build and configuration for test releases.
- Manual and exploratory testing.
- Testing methods, including test-driven development and automated testing.
- Software Configuration Management tools, such as Git.
- Software engineering with C++ in multithreaded embedded systems.
- Windows and Linux development
- Agile/Scrum development.
Useful Additional Experience
- Continuous Integration tools, such as Jenkins
- Support and maintenance of production systems.
- Linux Shell scripting.
Please send an updated version of your CV today for immediate attention.