Business Analyst Manager
Business Analyst Manager / Agile / Leading / SDLC - Leading Sporting Body - North-West London
Do you want to work for a leading and exciting sporting governing body which will make you the envy of your friends and family? If so this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
My client is going through their next phase of growth and currently have a need for a Business Analyst Manager to join their well-established team in North-West London in which you will manage and co-ordinate a team of Business Analysts.
You will play a key role which involves setting the BA Standards, leading the BA team and completing Business Analysis tasks. The ongoing tasks include identify, clarify and document the system requirements that all software development is based upon. You will also work directly with the senior stakeholders from outside of IT as well as clarifying the technical options available.
- Organise and hold regular team meetings to share analysis and technical information, updates and to maintain a high level of communication.
- Produce and maintain PDR's with your team members
- Provide individual support and career plans to each member of the team through 1-1 meetings.
- Build documentation that accurately represents the needs of the user community mainly through User Stories. These can be backed up with wireframes, flowcharts, workflows and other UML based diagrams
- Keep up-to-date with latest developments in technology.
- Experience of Team leading or managing a small specialist team
- Experience of working with a commercial web development group.
- 5+ years' experience as a system/business analyst
- Experience of Confluence and JIRA and knowledge of Agile/Scrum/TDD
This is an exciting and rare opportunity, if you feel you meet the above requirement and keen to know more please get in contact today for immediate attention.