DevOps Engineer / Contract / SonarQube / Git / Chef / SDLC
My client who is one of the world's leading Payments organisations is currently in need of a Contract DevOps Engineer for an initial 3-6 month contract based in Surrey.
Develop and maintain all aspects of the Devices department software build, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery systems. Mentor and monitor DevOps staff and advise Devices department developers and managers on all aspects of DevOps domain.
- Support all aspects of the Devices department software build, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery systems.
- Proactively work with all teams in the department to develop and improve all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Assist with the staging and deployment of software builds to test and production environments.
- Work with the IT department to specify new build environments and implement the use of new tools
- Advise on Secure Develop Lifecycle and assist teams to implement it within the department build, integration and delivery system.
- Prepare reports, manuals, procedures and status reports.
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Scripting languages
- SourceMeter (C++)
- Automated Test
- Windows and Linux build systems and Windows and Linux Operating System images creation
- Software Configuration Management
- Secure Development Lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of SonarQube and BitBucket
Please apply today for consideration.