Project Manager / Management of Multiple Projects / Web Build Project Management / Hands-on / Prince2 / APM / UX / CRM System Technology Experience
Do you want to work for a leading and exciting sporting governing body which will make you the envy of your friends and family? If so this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Responsible for planning, initiating and managing technology-based projects, ensuring they are successfully delivered on time, in scope and within budget.
- Demonstrable history of successfully delivering IT projects on time, to scope and in budget
- Leadership skills: The ability to lead a cross-functional team through the delivery of a complex and long-term project. Experience of doing this in situations where there is no direct reporting line to resource
- Effective communicator for all levels of the organisation - both written and verbal.
- Excellent judgement: identify project sensitivities, make good decisions and know correct escalations
- Ability to identify and solve issues likely to impact project delivery
- Strong organisation skills with good attention to detail
- Experience with tools relating to project delivery such as JIRA/Confluence/MS Office/Smartsheet.
- Experience of working with third party development agencies.
- Certification in an industry standard project management programme such as PRINCE2 Practitioner or APM Practitioner
- Experience in Agile development - and an agile mindset towards delivery
- Background in web build project management including projects with UX, technical and creative components. E.g. Sitecore
- Previous work with MS CRM or other CRM system
- Technology experience within Football or other sporting associations/stadiums, and/or a working knowledge of sports administration systems.
Please apply today for consideration.