Middleware Engineer / Perm / London / Weblogic / Websphere, IBM MQ stack level individual who is looking to gain DevOps experience.
My client is a global payments organisation who are currently looking for an enthusiastic Middleware Engineer based in North West London.
The role will be within the Infrastructure Services Middleware Team responsible to provide both Live Operations Support and Project Infrastructure support activities. Ideally seeking someone who posses DevOps level Middleware experience or a strong Weblogic / Websphere, IBM MQ stack level individual who is looking to gain DevOps experience.
This role will include liaising with other technical teams under IT Infrastructure & Networks such as Unix Services, Database Services, Application Support and Capacity as well as liaising with Service Operations and Service Delivery will be required.
Typically, this will require the candidate to:
- Deliver an outstanding level of Middleware Administration support across all live payment systems, ensuring that their systems meet or exceed their SLAs
- Deliver, to demanding timescales, project work including the build or enhancement of Middleware Environments
- Implement and test Middleware installs and upgrades.
- Provide strategy guidance and deliver future Middleware solutions
- Provide technical design in the delivery of infrastructure and development projects
- Perform and coordinate advanced Middleware troubleshooting, analysis and performance monitoring with other technical departments
- Contribute to the development and continuous review of appropriate practices, standards and guidelines.
- Implement WLS software / application software install & upgrades
- Participate within ongoing Continuous Service Improvement Programmes
Please apply today for immediate attention.