Scrum Master - Leading and Cutting Edge Service Provider - Cambridge - £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Flexibility to work from home once or twice per week.
My client who is a leading and cutting edge service provider for real-time information systems is currently seeking a Scrum Master to enhance their growing team.
As my client's business continues to expand, they are looking to recruit a professional Scrum Master to support the software development process. They are looking for someone with a passion for Agile development processes that can improve the efficiency and impact of the software delivery teams. The successful candidate will have the drive to champion a constant improvement culture in a growing cross functional software development team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the delivery team is fully functional and productive
- Remove impediments from the development team to ensure the team deliver on committed sprint work
- Encourage continuous improvement in the software development process
- Foster close cooperation across all roles and functions and removing barriers to delivery
- Facilitating scrum ceremonies including sprint planning, retrospectives, and daily stand-ups
- Enforcing the values and practices of the scrum teams
- Educate stakeholders about how the team is working
- Working with Product Owner to create clear and concise backlog items
Key Skills & Behaviours
- Hands-on experience of working as a Scrum Master
- Experience with agile software development methods, including Scrum and Kanban
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle
- Strong understanding of agile principles and values
- Strong communication and facilitation skills
Please get in contact today for further information.