Desktop Support Engineer
Service Desk Analyst/2nd Line Support - Leeds - ITIL, Office 365, 1st/2nd Line Support, Exchange, Administration, Office 365, Active Directory.
Are you looking to put a stamp on your next career opportunity where you will gain the desired training and development needed to be a successful part of the IT industry?
You will be working for a market leader in the financial services arena. They are the largest and most successful business process outsourcer in the UK. Training and development aren't optional extra's, they are how you do your job working with this organisation.
What's in it for you:
- Amazing opportunity for progression and promotion.
- Incredible training and development opportunity
- They will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them
- Generous basic salary and benefits package
- Professional but fun environment
The ideal candidate will have experience of:
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Service Desk Analyst of 1st/2nd Line Support experience
- Exchange and Administration experience
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience of 1st/2nd line support, perhaps gained in a service desk environment and be keen to acquire and learn new skills. You will be able to work independently as well as part of a high-functioning team.
If this would something of interest, please apply today for immediate attention of your CV!