Service Desk Team Lead
My client - a highly successful name in Managed Services - are recruiting for a Service Desk Team Leader to join the team. Dealing with remote management of customers' network security, servers and cloud, the client now requires Service Desk Team Lead on a permanent basis due to an exciting period of expansion.
Reporting directly to the Managed Service Desk Manager, the Service Desk Team Lead will be responsible for ensuring that the Service Desk responds to and resolves calls within agreed timescales and escalating any necessary calls to relevant teams. You will manage a large team of on and offsite engineers, as well as creating monthly/weekly staff rotas and daily/weekly/monthly call stat reports.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all requests are responded to and resolves within agreed SLAs
- Organising team and one-on-one meetings
- Supervision and co-ordination of Service Desk engineers
- Ownership and escalation of all tickets
- Supporting the Service Desk Manager as required
Skills and experience required:
- Strong relationship management and leadership skills
- Experience with computer hardware and software
- Excellent communication skills; literate, numerate and articulate
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Experience in conflict management, escalation and dealing with challenging customers and situations
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation who can offer superb career progression and development, and invest the utmost in their people's training and development.