Senior Frontend Developer / Foreign Exchange / FX Provider / Victoria, London
A Leading International Payments and Foreign Exchange provider is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Senior Frontend Developer to join their ever-growing team in Victoria, Central London.
This open position provides opportunities for strong career progression within the organisation and would suit individuals looking to break into the Financial Services industry.
- HTML 5 / CSS 3
- Responsive Web
- Scalable Web Architectures
- React.js / Redux (Familiarity with alternatives (e.g. Angular2, Backbone, Ember, Elm))
- Common JS libraries (e.g. jQuery) and CSS pre-processors (LESS or Sass)
- Continuous Integration (GitHub, Jenkins/TeamCity/Octopus/Hashicorp stack/Cloud hosting/Docker)
- Agile and lean practices and approaches: SCRUM/Kanban/TDD/BDD
- Architectural patterns and practices, REST APIs, DDD, CQRS, Event Sourcing, Reactive etc
- Familiarity with C#, F# useful but not essential.
If the Senior Frontend Developer position is of interest to you, please apply now for further information / immediate feedback.
Interviews can take place at short notice, with a quick decision likely.