Contract Mechanical Engineer/Configuration Analyst
Contract Mechanical Engineer/Configuration Analyst Needed - 6 Month Initial Contract Assignment - Global Engineering/Payments Organisation - Crawley/Gatwick Area - £35 - £40 Per Hour
Pro-Eng, CREO, Wildfire 4.0, Solid Works, 3D Modelling
Are you looking to put a stamp on your next role? Do you want to be key in what happens every day by being part of a world leading business who develop technology aimed at helping billions of travellers move more easily within and between the world's major cities
My client are a leading integrator of payment and information solutions which mean travellers make smarter travel decisions and transportation agencies manage demand across the entire transportation network all in real time. My client provide contactless payments and traffic management systems that keep the transport network moving on a global scale and you could be a part of this eye opening and cutting edge organisation.
If you are a seasoned Mechanical Engineer/Configuration Analyst looking for your next contract assignment this could be the role for you.
The successful candidate will idreally possess the following:
- Experience in a senior/supervisory role.
- Experience with 3D/2D Pro-Eng, preferably with experience of Wildfire 4.0 with Intralink version 3.4 data management tools
- AutoCAD version 2002/2011 creating 2D drawings
- MS Office
- Designing castings, sheet metalwork, mouldings, electronics packaging solutions and electro-mechanical module design.
- Producing component, wiring and schematic diagram drawings
- Test and evaluation of prototypes
Please get in contact today to discuss further.