Junior Software Developer
Junior Software Developer / Engineer - Cambridge - £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits - Leading and Cutting Edge Service Provider - Flexible Working
My client who are a leading integrated service provider is currently in need of a Junior Software Engineer / Developer to be a part of this cutting edge and growing organisation.
As the business continues to expand, my client is looking to recruit a Junior Software Developer who will be responsible for building and maintaining internal software applications.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Product Owners to deliver application changes requested by business functions
- Investigate and fix root cause of application defects
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Help maintain code quality with a high level of automated test coverage
- Assist as part of a team on delivering larger systems components
- Collaborates in reviews of specifications, with others as appropriate
Key Skills & Behaviours
- Familiar with object-oriented programming and SOLID principles
- Familiarity with various software design patterns
- Ability to write clean, readable and easily maintainable code
- Unit testing methodologies
- Understanding of version control using Git
- Working in an Agile development environment
- Working with database schemas using SQL
- Good communications skills
Please apply today to discuss further.