Service Delivery Manager
My client - a highly successful name in business process outsourcing - are recruiting for a Service Delivery Manager to join the team. Dealing with remote management of customers' network security, servers and cloud, the client now requires a Service Delivery Manager on a permanent basis due to an exciting period of expansion.
The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) will be assigned a portfolio of customer accounts and will be responsible for overall Managed Service delivery and customer satisfaction.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Assessing and driving customer satisfaction levels to ensure customer critical success factors are delivered
- Ownership of service assurance and driving corrective actions where required service levels are not being met
- Creating, distributing and presenting customer service reports
- Ongoing review and maintenance of customer documentation (operations handbooks, service contracts, general customer data updates)
- Ownership of all assigned customer queries, service actions, escalations and complaints
- Supporting the Service Transition team with onboarding new customers and or new services for existing customers
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum ITIL CSI certification
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an externally facing SDM (Service Delivery Manager) role
- Experience in delivering fully outsourced Service Desk and Infrastructure Management services
- Extensive experience in delivering successful CSI initiates
- Excellent time management, multitasking and prioritisations skills and be experienced in working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, customer presentation and customer relationship building skills
- ITIL Expert certification
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation who can offer superb career progression and development, and invest the utmost in their people's training and development.