Full Stack Software Developer
Mid - Level and Junior Full Stack Software Developers, Java, .Net, C#, SQL
An exciting opportunity has arisen for 2x Full-Stack Developers to join an award-winning software solutions company based in Cardiff.
The company develops a market-leading web application for the smart metering industry. It is an exciting time to be working for a company who has wired 3 other organisations and are now going through their next phase group, with the imminent smart meter roll-out due to happen next year.
Due to industry growth and increasing workload the company is looking to expand their Development team.
My client is looking for Junior and Mid-Level permanent developers who will be responsible for building and maintaining internal software applications and will be required to design, code, test and document complex programs and scripts based on agreed requirements.
The software produced should be engineered to a high standard of quality and maintainability using best practices and tools. As a member of the team, you will be expected to provide support, guidance, and assistance to less experienced colleagues as required.
- Excellent working knowledge of Java and/or .Net, C# language
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and SOLID principles
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Ability to write clean, readable and easily maintainable code
- Unit testing methodologies and automated testing platforms
- Proficient understanding of version control using Git
- Working in an Agile development environment
- Working with complex database schemas using SQL
- Mentoring junior level developers
- Experience of AWS cloud computing services
- Good communications skills
Please apply today for consideration: email@example.com