NETIQ MONITORING ANALYST
My client - a highly successful name in business process outsourcing - are recruiting for a NETIQ Monitoring Analyst to join the Technical Services team. Dealing with remote management of customers' network security, servers and cloud, the client now requires a NETIQ Monitoring Analyst on a contract basis due to an exciting period of expansion.
Reporting into the Managed Services Manager, the NETIQ Monitoring Analyst will be responsible for:
- Configuring customer monitoring agents, and reporting thresholds to customers' requirements
- Maintenance of core monitoring tools and infrastructure
- Management of incidents, change requests and system alerts in line with customer satisfaction
- Remote telephone support to customer issues
- Documenting timely ticket resolution
Skills and experience required:
- Good knowledge of Windows operating systems and software installations
- SNMP polling and traps
- Knowledge of NETIQ
- General knowledge of networking (static route, VPN, default gateways)
- Knowledge of basic SQL queries highly desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading organisation who can offer superb career progression and development into a supervisory team leading role and invest the utmost in their people's training and development.