My client is the world's largest independent oil and gas trader who are focused on the sale, purchase and transport of physical energy commodities on a global basis with over 50 offices worldwide.
Due to going through their next phase of growth, I am currently looking for a Network Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis. Work with other IT Teams in a worldwide scope to implement new system and address security concerns
Ideally I am looking for someone who has very strong technical skills on Cisco Equipment and holds a CCNP certification.
The Network Engineer will have responsibility for:
- Ensure the day-to-day network operation and monitoring, find and technically solve problems related to network with a business oriented approach
- Network supervision (physical assets and LAN/MAN/WAN circuits)
- Implement hardware version upgrade in a non-disruptive mode
- Propose and implement new solution to support business growth, quickly and efficiently
- Network documentation, diagram & how-to
- Will be required to work beyond normal business hours and be on call
Qualifications and Experience
- Security Platform Cisco ASA / CheckPoint
- Monitoring expertise SNMP/Netflow - WAN and LAN Network
- EIGRP/OSPF - BGP - DMVPN - Switching Catalyst VSS & Nexus platform
- Wi-fi deployment on Aruba
- Education: Preferably Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering or related IT Course
- Experience: 8-10 years as Network Administrator in a multi-cultural environment
This position has a competitive salary on offer and includes excellent benefits and just a 5 minute walk from Victoria Station.