Service Now Administrator
Service Now Administrator required by my well-renowned technology solutions client close to Guildford, Surrey.
As well as stimulating BAU work, you will be leading an exciting project to roll out a Service Now update to multiple locations, as well as redesigning the Service Now portal.
The Service Now Administrator will be required to:
- Provide technical input on the capabilities of the Service Now platform, as well as insights on the optimum way to implement solutions
- Gather and review business requirements with stakeholders and end users
- Support the CRM solution within the company
- Utilise SSRS to create reports
- Investigate and implement additional Service Now modules and applications
Knowledge and experience required for role:
- Service Now Certified System Administrator
- SQL Server
- API development and integration
You will be an articulate and excellent communicator, with a drive and passion to develop your career in IT. The client can offer superb ongoing training and support in return for a hardworking and dedicated professional.