Integration Support Specialist
Integration Support Analyst - integration, implementation, API, installation, configuration. Customer Service troubleshooting.
This organisation is a rapidly expanding technology company providing innovative payment services to SMEs. This organisation has quickly expanded and grown from start up, to the largest business of their type in the industry, and they are not finished there. Driven by a fantastic product, the latest technology and outstanding people, they have developed a business and a culture which matches the huge ambition of the business.
We have an opportunity for someone experienced in technical support and/or QA to join a Integration Support team.
- Provide support to software partners through the development of their integration to the API
- Complete QA testing of partner integrations to ensure readiness for live site deployment
- Troubleshoot issues with integrations in both live and test environments
- Training partners via remote log in through the accreditation and live site testing process
- Provide ongoing integration support for partners including escalations from customer service team
- Experience in providing customer and/or partner technical support
- Deeply ingrained focus on providing excellent customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills both on the phone and face to face
- Ability and willingness to take ownership of product and integration issues
- Knowledge of Zendesk or Jira programs
This is a permanent position based in central London paying up to 40k.
Apply now for immediate consideration and a full job description.
Integration Support Analyst - integration, implementation, API, installation, configuration. Customer Service troubleshooting