SQL Data Analyst
Contract SQL Data Analyst - 3 Month Contract - £380 Per Day - Global Financial Servies Organisation - West London
My client who are a global financial services organisation based in West London are currently in need of a Contract SQL Analyst for an initial 3 Month Contract Assignment to join this cutting edge, dynamic and growing organisation.
The SQL Data Analyst will be working in the Project Management Office and will undertake the following duties:
- The successful Data Analyst will be required to work on a financial remediation project
- Key activity will be to forensically examine historical datasets to extract data to be used in the remediation
- Work closely with the Project Manager to understand the data required and present the available data in a suitable format
- Provide a data interface into the remediation calculator to be developed on a separate workstream
Key Skills Required:
- Long-term experience in Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience in querying and analysing large datasets
- A financial background will certainly hold weight as well as experience of interest calculations, loan terminology and transaction logs very highly desirable.
- Must be able to communicate well to the project team
If you feel you meet the above requirement and are in a position to start ASAP, please send an up to date version of your CV for immediate attention.