Epos Field Service Engineer
Epos Field Engineer, Epos Engineer, Installation, configuration, Troubleshooting, Network.
A leading payments organisation that provide solutions to all types of organisations within the retail industry are looking for an Epos Field Service Engineer. This organisation are at the forefront of technology innovation within the payment sector and this team will form part of a brand new division within the business. You will be responsible for conducting face to face installation and configuration of Epos systems on to the client site and will also get involved with demonstrating the solution to potential customers.
The client requires good knowledge of end to end Epos installation, knowledge of network configuration, a strong customer service acumen and client facing personality as well as the ability to ride a company motorbike.
On offer is the chance to work with one of the fastest growing businesses in its field, as well as an excellent salary and benefits package and guaranteed career progression given the scope of the department.
This will suit a self-starting individual with good technical background who is willing to be on the road meeting new client¿s every day.
1) Working with current customers to ensure proper installation and use of the
2) Collaborating with Epos partners and sales teams to demonstrate the solution to prospective SME customers.
3) Installing the Epos solution for new customers and training their staff on proper use of the system.
4) Travel to customer premises only within normal working hours
5) Maintain close contact with the Project Management and implementation team to report any delays and progress.
*A full driving licence is essential*
This is a field based position (only within central London) paying up to £45,000 + benefits on a permanent basis.
Apply now for immediate consideration and a full job description.