Senior Implementation / Systems Architect / Solutions Engineer
Senior Implementation Engineer (Solutions, Integration, Configuration) - East London - Salary is negotiable (DOE) - Oracle Gold Worldwide Partner
My client who are an Oracle Gold Worldwide Partner offer their clients a unique blend of ERP and Commerce consulting and integration expertise, due to rapid growth they are in need of an experienced Implementation Engineer, you may also have worked as a Solutions Architect, Solutions Engineer and/or Consultant, Integration Engineer, Configuration Engineer or even a client facing Software Engineer.
Who are you?
Must have developed ERP systems, one or more of the following will be considered:
- Oracle EBS
- JD Edwards
What you get to do:
- Deliver on complex, web-based technology projects through all phases of the project lifecycle, from project definition through implementation.
- Translate requirements into system specifications and build system solutions to meet business requirements.
- Execute unit testing and document the solution for training and customer support.
- Configure and script software applications based on client requirements.
- Work closely with project managers to identify potential issues and risks.
- Develop and grow personal UI skill of front end technologies, web-services integrations and the opportunity to cash business process lifecycle.
- Use Interpersonal communication skills to enable you to gain client trust and mentor junior engineers.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor or Master¿s Degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics from a reputable university