Software Toolset Architect
Software Toolset Architect / Perm / Southampton
Are you a Software Toolset Architect with a passion for technology who enjoys working in a fast paced environment?
I have a full time, permanent position which will be based in Southampton and SC Clearance is required. (If you do not hold this, the client will put you through it)
My client are a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the Defence, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with experience to undertake detailed architectural design activities for the provision of existing and new tools.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Estimating, planning and scheduling technical activities and report on progress, achievements, risks and opportunities
- Designing an integrated toolset to support delivery of a large-scale systems and service integration programme
- Deployment of tools, within an integrated architecture, along with their evolution and sustainment
- Governing a suite of integrated tools used to support the programme team and wider portfolio of programmes/projects as needed
- Experience of working within large scale multi-disciplined programmes
- Experience of producing solution architecture and designs and taking these through to successful implementation
- Experience in creating and using an information architecture as the basis for integrating tools & processes
- Demonstrable experience of integrating commercial software products, preferably for development/integration environments, e.g. Test Management, Bug/Defect Management Tools, Architecture/Modelling Tools and Test Environment tools
If you feel like this is the role for you then please forward me your most up to dated CV for consideration.