PHP Developer - Global Financial Organisation - Manchester - £30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits
PHP, MySQL, Database Design and Development
My client who are an exciting and rapidly growing company within the Financial Services sector are currently in need of a PHP Developer who possesses 3-5 years experience within this field. The role will report into the IT Director and interacts with the operational staff and managers at all levels on a daily basis.
This is a great opportunity for a Developer who is thinking of taking the next step in their career and join a company that prides itself on support and excelling their staff with a view to calving out a long and successful career within the world of finance.
The role will cover the following:
- Work as part of the busy IT department
- Be willing to be flexible in your working approach to respond to business needs
- Produce quality code using both frameworks and standalone scripts to improve and service the company database
- Build and develop web applications
- Use PHP and MySQL to produce high quality code using frameworks (or as standalone scripts as the task dictates) to deliver bespoke application solutions and develop the Company's back office system
- Build, develop and support web applications
- Experience of PHP, MYSQL and object database
- Front-end development experience including jQuery
- Experience of application and Database design and development
- Experience of object oriented programming / modular programming
- Clear and concise communication skills both written and verbal
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a small but growing specialist team developing a variety of small to large size web based projects.
Please get in contact today to discuss further.