Infrastructure Project Manager - Prince 2
Location: London Central/Surrey
Salary: Competitive + Car Allowance + Pension etc.
Start Date: ASAP
Role: Infrastructure Project Manager - Prince 2
Infrastucture Project Manager required for my client; a Microsoft Gold partner and service provider in infrastructure, storage, backup and security based in London to work with clients located around the UK. You will act as the Project Manager for infrastructure projects centred around storage, security and back-up including deployment and installation of infrastructure solutions including cloud and virtualisation technologies. The role is open due to expansion of the organisation and their offerings and growing client base.
Key activities will include
- Producing IT project plans, from project initiation through to delivery and handover
- Manage infrastructure related project teams to achieve delivery of agreed technical change.
- Applying business and IT monitoring and controls procedures to projects.
- Reporting Project progress, Issues and Risks to business and key stakeholders
- Liaising with business and IT teams to achieve project delivery.
- Working with other Project Managers within IT Infrastructure to establish common processes.
To be successful in this role you will have 5 years + experience as a Project Manager with Prince 2 Practitioner qualification and comparable experience, have a solid technical background in infrastructure/storage/back-up/security and ideally have worked in a service provider environment although this isn't essential. You will have a strong track record of client engagement, key stakeholder management and project delivery and planning including maintaining the IT project plan, updating the project delivery plan, controlling stages, managing product delivery, managing project quality, managing risks/issues, managing relationship reporting project progress.