Infrastructure Project Manager - Prince 2
Infrastucture Storage/Security/Backup Project Manager required for my client; a Microsoft Gold partner and service provider in infrastructure, storage, backup and security based in London to work with clients located around the UK. You will act as the Project Manager for infrastructure projects centred around storage, security and back-up including deployment and installation of infrastructure solutions including cloud and virtualisation technologies. The role is open due to expansion of the organisation and their offerings and growing client base.
Key activities will include
- Producing IT project plans, from project initiation through to delivery and handover
- Manage infrastructure related project teams to achieve delivery of agreed technical change.
- Applying business and IT monitoring and controls procedures to projects.
- Reporting Project progress, Issues and Risks to business and key stakeholders
- Liaising with business and IT teams to achieve project delivery.
- Working with other Project Managers within IT Infrastructure to establish common processes.
To be successful in this role you will have 5 years + experience as a Project Manager with Prince 2 Practitioner qualification and comparable experience, have a solid technical background in infrastructure/storage/back-up/security particularly with products/technologies as follows:
Dell EMC Technologies
Storage Area Networks (SAN¿s) VNX, VMAX, Unity, FC Switches
Backup - Networker
Replication Mirrorview, RecoverPoint
In return for your skills the client can offer superb working conditions, interesting ongoing projects and superb career scope and progression