Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer - Permanent - London - Leading Financial Serviced client - Scrum, TDD, BDD, Kanban, REST
I am looking for a Senior Java Developer for a Permanent position I have based in London. The organisation are a huge Financial Services client who are building a new team of agile service design specialists to build and deliver user centred services and solutions in partnership with their clients based in the South East of England. They are looking for developers with a keen eye for the latest technological trends and open source technologies to help them build one of the greatest digital hubs in London area.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will join at the beginning of this open source journey. You will be part of a fast-growing and pioneering working environment, delivering the new and innovative open source projects.
The ideal candidate with have experience with:
- Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD, OOP, Object Oriented Programming
- Solid experience as a Java Developer
Opportunity for you:
- Joining a brand new digital team
- Huge career progression opportunities (regular promotions)
- Appetite to learn and develop into latest technologies
- Opportunity to take an active role in shaping future plans and technical direction of the team
- Delivering new and innovative open source projects
- Obtain SC Clearance (must be eligible- Minimum of 5 years in the UK)
For immediate attention of your CV, please apply today!