Integration Support Specialist
Integration Support Specialist - Integration, API, Installation - Permanent - London - £40,000 per annum - Leading Payments Organisation
Do you want to join an organisation which can make a difference to your career progression?
This organisation is a rapidly expanding technology company providing innovative payment services to SMEs. This organisation has quickly expanded and grown from start up, to the largest business of their type in the industry, and they are not finished there. Driven by a fantastic product, the latest technology and outstanding people, they have developed a business and a culture which matches the huge ambition of the business.
We have an opportunity for someone experienced in technical support and/or QA to join a Integration Support team.
- Provide support to software partners through the development of their integration to the API
- Complete QA testing of partner integrations to ensure readiness for live site deployment
- Troubleshoot issues with integrations in both live and test environments
- Training partners via remote log in through the accreditation and live site testing process
- Provide ongoing integration support for partners including escalations from customer service team
- Experience in providing customer and/or partner technical support
- Deeply ingrained focus on providing excellent customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills both on the phone and face to face
- Ability and willingness to take ownership of product and integration issues
- Knowledge of Zendesk and Jira programmes
- Ability and willingness to take ownership of issues and get to resolution
- Able to work on call on a rota basis
- Target driven
Please apply today for immediate attention of your CV!