Test Manager - Payments
Test Manager - Payments - London - Contract - Financial Services
A Test Manager is needed to join a market leading company within the Payment sector. Interviews this week and a view to start within 2 weeks.
What the Test Manager will be doing:
- Leading a team of testers in the identification and documentation of test cases from requirements ensuring the requirements are traceable and testable;
- Leading a team of testers in the creating of business level acceptance criteria.
- Leading the resources on a day-to-day basis to ensure the required scope is delivered on time and to quality.
- To lead, guide and monitor the analysis and design of the test scenarios including mentoring as required;
- To ensure formal configuration management of the testware produced and tracability of the tests to the test basis;
- To ensure the appropriate test environments are put into place before test execution and managed during test execution;
- To schedule the test execution periods and monitor, measure, control and report on the test progress, the product quality status and the test results.
- The Test Manager must have at least 5 years test lead/management experience and similar experience in test analyst roles;
- The Test Manager must be able to provide evidence of their experience, beneficially in a variety of roles;
- The Test Manager will have a detailed understanding of the software development lifecycle, particularly with respect to testing;
- Broad experience and understanding of all aspects of designing, building, testing and configuring complex technical systems;